Tuesday 31 May 2022

A few bits of scatter terrain

These are, I believe, the last few bits of terrain that I have that have not been painted. The barrels were 3d printed and came along with the wrecked Rhino that I painted up a while back and the other bits came with all the pipe work in the Mantic Terrain Crate I brought ages ago. The only reason they didn't get painted up with the rest is because I lost them somewhere in my stuff and only found them recently. I'm sure that there are still several of the boxes from the GW containers pack floating around somewhere that need Painting but I have no idea where they are.

All the bits that needed painting


Two small generator things and a terminal for the small pipework.

Basic barrels, with equally basic paint scheme. 

Quick but effective

 These pieces are the last of my terrain that needs painting that I am aware of, like I said above, I'm sure there are other little bits around but don't know where. Its good to finally have all the terrain painted and ready for the tabletop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment