Friday 10 May 2024

Kasrkins

Ok, I know I said that the next post was going to be a.bunch of random models, but I forgot this lot and now I'm being to lazy to go back and rewrite the previous post, even though it won't have actually posted by the time I write this one! Anyway, I promise the next post will actually contain a number of different models, this one however, contain my Kasrkin proxies, otherwise known as Wargames Atlantic bulldogs. 

Group photo!

Plasma! 

Above and below are a sergeant and two plasma gunners. These two pictures highlight the issue of not having a light box. The top picture is well lit and you can see details, but the shadows are very heavy and stark, below is softer shadows but also softer details. I would love to get a nice light box for pictures but I just can't justify one, maybe one day in the dim and distant future when my Google ads revenue pays out I'll buy one (sometime around 2150 as the current rate!)



Some more contrasting photos,oh, and a cuppa tea!


That should be it for units now, just the random and single models to go next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment