Tuesday 9 March 2021

Project: Stormtrooper, the PDF update

The final part of the Dagr Ormr force is now complete, kind of anyway, there are still a few headless models in there but they will have to wait until i am able to get in to my bits box and find the right parts. Here is all there glory are the Hildasay PDF regiment, along with accompanying characters.

Parade photo, HQ's to the front and the grunts at the back.


The two company commanders, neither has a name yet, however the one on the left is the senior of the two.

Power sword

The headless command squad. The two flamers, one of which is heavy, still need heads but the standard and medic are good to go.

I'm quite proud of this standard, nice bright and highly visible on the battlefield.

The "veteran" special weapons squad. These boys may get expanded in future to a full squad of vet's but for the moment there just a special weapons squad.

Priest and commissar, keeping the troops in line and fighting

Some of the details of the priests robes.

The final unit, currently a basic infantry squad. I could combine this with the special weapons squad to form a full vet's squad, although these guys have some 3rd party beret heads I got a while ago, no idea where they came from anymore.

So there it is, the Hildasay PDF soldiers. When I back up and running on my leg, I'll try and get a complete picture of the whole force together with the Dagr Ormr. I imagine it will.be quite a sight all layed out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment