Friday 17 June 2022

Knights

I have had the opportunity to get some serious painting time in recently and one of the first models that I decided to paint up was my two baby Knights. These are my two Armiger class Warglaves, the only two models that exist from House Vandrad, the Laird's of Tunglland, loyal servants of House Krast. They are also likely to be the only models from said house to exist in my collection for quite some time. While I would at some point like to add a full knight, most likely a Crusader (the all shooty) knight, that is some way off.  


As you can see, while the share a colour scheme, it is, in general, reversed on each model, with just the legs being the same. 


Apart from the more obvious fact that one is gold and one is silver in colour, the difference in the colours gives a nice contract between both models. 

Silver 

Gold

If I ever get some of the Armiger Helverins, which is doubtful, I will have to go for a bronze and er??? Maybe a lighter silver colour or something. Anyway, these two will mainly be fielded with my AdMech forces, as some heavy support and anti-armour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment