Friday 19 June 2020

New action figures

A little while ago, GW, along side Bandai, released a primaris marine action figure at a slightly ridiculous price of £65 (I think) or $100 US. Surprisingly they sold out in a matter of hours and so it's not really a shock to see that they have released some new action figures. This time however, they have been done by McFarlane toys, not that that means anything to me. Looking at the models, they look and are presented more like a desk ornament than a play toy, so I suspect that they won't be selling for a tenner at the local toy store. That being said, I might just get one of the assault guys, as it does look cool. 


Assault marine, posing to look cool.

Necron, posing to try and not look like an idiot 

Marine, posing in hope no one notices how grey he is.

The grey Intercessor is quite a cool model and I would love to have one and paint it up as an Eagle Knight, as finely detailed as I could and display is proudly on my paint desk. Unfortunately I don't have time to paint the models I have let alone one for pure display! 

My final thoughts will be kept to myself until I see the price tag for these, as I would love to get some for the kids but if they are as much as the first one, then I will pass on the opportunity. If they are more reasonably priced, I might grab one or two of them. 

3 comments:

  1. The marines and never are pre ordering for between £24 and £25 at the minute on some you sites. Hope this helps. I'm definitely getting one of the Ultras. The grey marine will be released after the pre painted ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's about what I would have expected.

      Delete
  2. Sorry 'Necron' Danny autocorrect😢

    ReplyDelete