Wednesday 29 July 2015

250 views

Well, I've reached another mile stone in the blog, 250 views. Yes I know some blogs can rack up this total in mere hours or some a week or so, but for me and my little blog I'm pretty happy.

So, who's viewing? Well, the top ten viewing countries are;

America - 120
UK - 52
Ukraine - 18
Ireland - 17
France - 9
Russia - 8
Poland - 5
Hungary, South Korea and Panama - 2 each

which leaves 15 unaccounted for.

In addition, the browsers and operation systems used are;

Chrome - 108
IE - 62
Safari/mobile Safari - 44
Firefox 33
plus a few other minor ones

and

Windows - 129
Mac and istuff - 114
Android - 11
plus a few others

Again, like my last post, (100 Views) this information is pretty useless to most people, but I find it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment