While we were at Warhammer world we spent some time looking at the two dioramas that matter most, the new ork assault and the classic, hunt the assassin ( or what ever it's actually called).
The new Ork and Crimson's Fists diorama is a beautiful thing, and the pictures I took on my potato cam of a phone can't do it full justice. I have picked out a few bits that I thought were really nice and caught my eye.
Banner man.
Some Dreadnought action.
Boarding actions.
Bike! Or BMX, good to know the kids are still tearing it up in the 41st millennium.
Death from above.
More death from above.
The silent service, maybe?
Squig sharks! Sqarks?
Full diorama.
A proper scrap.
Next week have the big diorama, (or The Battle for Angelus Prime, as it's actually called). I don't remember if they had updated it to include primaris units last time we were at Warhammer world or not, but I did notice them this time around.
Bikes!
Hold the line!
The ravenous onslaught.
The sheer scale of this thing still blows me away, there's so many little details that I spot every time I see it, although I still haven't spotted an assassin!
I'm hopeful that one of these days I'll be able to play a proper game with my boy at one of the themed tables, really good all out on the thematic side of the game. Maybe we'll have to do a road trip when he has one of it's one of his milestone birthdays.

















No comments:
Post a Comment