Tuesday, 29 September 2026

Warhammer world chapters

During the tour of the Exhibition Hall, you come across the display of marine chapters and although I've looked over them every time I've been, I have not really taken a close look at them all. So I decided to take pictures off all of them and that would give me time to study each one at leisure. One thing I did notice while looking, there is a mix of first born and primaris, I wonder if they are gradually swapping out the models, or maybe they are swapping the chapters at the same time? Anyway, here are the marines in all their glory;

Black Templars, Blood Angels
Blood Ravens, Crimson Fists, Dark Angels

Deathwatch, Flesh Tearers, Grey Knights, Iron Hands, Imperial Fists

Legion of the Damned, Mantis Warriors, Red Scorpions, Raptors

Relictors, Rainbow Warriors, White Consuls

Salamanders, Storm Wings
Space Wolves, Skull Bearers, Sons of Jagatai

Storm Giants, Scythes of the Emperor, Sons of Orar, Storm Lords

Storm Wardens, Sons of Madusa, Silver Guard, Soup Drinkers

Storm Lords (again), White Minotaurs, White Scars, Ultramarines
Victors, Yellow Jackets

Red Templars, Red Talons, Silver Skulls
Silver Phantoms, Sons of the Phoenix, Sons of Guilliman
Sky Sentinels, Taurans, Tigers Argent

Marines Malevolent, Mentors, Marauders 
Meta marines, Masters of Protelus, Marines Errant,
Nova marines, Praetors of Orpheus, Revilers

Iron Fists, Iron Lords, Imperial Castellans
Imperius Reavers, Invictors, Knights of the Raven
Lamenters, Mortifactors, Marines August

Golden Gryphons, Guardians of the Covenant, Genesis 
Hawk Lords, Harbingers, Howling Griffins
Iron Hawks, Iron Knights, Iron Snakes

Dark Eagles, Deathstrike, Emperors' Storm
Executioners, Eagle Warriors, Emperor's Spears
Emperor's Shield, Flame Eagles, Fire Hawks

Blazoned Legion, Blood Drinkers, Celestial Lions,
Carcharodons, Celestial Guard, Doom Eagles
Dark Hands, Disciples of Caliban, Death Spectres

Angels of Redemption, Astral Knights, Astral Claws
Aurora, Angels of Fire, Angels of Penance
Angels of Iron, Brazen Claws, Blood Swords

So there they are, all 100 of them. There are a mix of the famous chapters, some well known chapters, some lesser known ones and a few I have never heard off. I do wonder where some of the chapters have come from, the First and Second Founding chapters we all know, ones such as Soup Drinkers and Blood Ravens are all know ln as well, but ones like the the Dark Hands or Tigers Argent are completely unknown to me. Are these just homebrew chapters of the design team or Dom they come from some obscure part of the lore. I wonder how many of these are fantastic made chapters that have made it in to the case, maybe as Golden Demon winners or Tournament champions? That would be quite cool if your chapter made it in to the cabinet, immortalised forever in the home of 40k. 

The other thing I noticed was that there are no orange marines in the display, so that's good, makes my guys more unique. My other armies do have some close colour schemes, he Emperor's Disciples especially so, but then they are the most generic colour scheme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment