Friday 26 April 2024

Kill teams

Something a little different this week, I say a little as it’s still a bunch of varnished and based models, however, this time they are Kill Team Models. The kill teams in question are the Chaos Legionaries and compendium Sisters of Battle and Grey knights.

While these are Quickshaded the same as the other models, they are based slightly differently. These have been based with sand rather than flock, as the kill team boards are either earthen boards or interior boards. As yet the sand is not painted and I don’t know how soon I will get around to painting and sorting them either. They will eventually be painted grey, initially with a dark grey tinted coat of PVA to seal the sand, and then a couple of dry brushes of lighter greys to add some texture. 

A couple of Chaos Legionaries

Grey Knights

Not sure what will happen to the grey knights, as I don’t think they have had a bespoke team release yet. I don’t plan on upping these to a full army or anything, not even a combat patrol.

Sisters of Battle

The sisters on the other hand I do plan on expanding up. I really don’t know how much they will be expanded, probably not to a full 2000 point list but maybe a 1000 point. I’m hoping there might be a new against of the Imperium codex where you can bring forces from one of the three Inquistorial flavours.

Anyway, back to the 40k units next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment