Tuesday 16 April 2024

Company of heroes

So I had a few days of peace and quiet while the wife and daughter were away at a swimming competition. I decided to try and knock a few bits off my to do list for 2024, namely varnishing vehicles or quickshading and basing my infantry. I managed to get quite a few units done and sorted. I plan on posting up the completed models over the next couple of weeks but I will start with the Space Marine Company of Hero’s. These were a recent addition to the force and it wasn’t until I sorted these guys to put in their case with the other Eagle Knights units that I haven’t based the other models, so I’ll have to get on and do that sometime soon. 

 

Full squad

Ancient and Champion 

The champion and ancient have fairly plain bases, with the ancient having the crate to give his foot something to rest on. 

Veterans and Captain

Shiny trees

The only issue I have is the shiny trees, I could easily sort this with some matt varnish, such as citadels Stormshield. It was also at this point that i realised that in my haste to get these models finished i have failed to paint on the chapter symbols on the shoulder pads! I’m not quite sure how I can rectify this issue at the moment, maybe I’ll have to look in to custom transfers at some point!


No comments:

Post a Comment