Tuesday 5 April 2022

Tasks completed

 So after 10 days on my “own” I have managed to get quite a few bits done, mostly the Quickshading and flocking of the remainder of my Imperial Guard forces. While this took several nights to get done, there were several dozen models to do after all, I didn’t actually take a single picture! Rather silly I know, I did mean to document my progress but once I got started I just carried on and by the time I had finished for the night I was too tired to think about taking pictures!

In addition to the guard forces I have also done the last of the completed kill teams, however I have not based them yet as I am still deciding on how to base them, either with green flock to match the rest of my models and enable them to field them as part of larger armies or base them to match my kill zones for the kill team boards. A couple of the teams are easy, as they don’t have full forces for 40k, such as the old school marine team and Gray Knights but the AdMech, Guard and Scions are a little harder to decide on. 

In addition to all this and a reason for the short post this week, is that I’m confined to barracks for the next seven to ten days, alongside my ten year old and three year old. We’re not sure the three year old has Covid or not (have you tried to test a three year old) but the snotty nose and cough would suggest he does. So far my wife and daughter have escaped. While I’m not to bad, I have got zero energy to do anything and generally feel rubbish and tired all do, the small two seem to just be carrying on as usual however! There will be some proper posts soon, with pictures but this is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment