Monday 28 March 2022

The pile of shame \ opportunity

 After posting about my plans for when the other half is away, I got thinking about what I actually have left to do to get to a point that all my grey plastic up to fully painted models, which is my main aim at present.

We'll start with unbuilt, then go on to built but unprimed, then go to primed, part painted and finally fully painted but not quickshade \ based 

Unbuilt;

AdMech start collecting box, including;

Techpriest enginseerer

10x skitarii 

Skorpius 

Ork Commandos

Deathwatch apothecary

Deathwatch ancient 

Deathwatch lieutenant


Built but not primed;

Armiger Warglaive

2x Techpriest dominus

Deathwatch vanguard vets

Deathwatch captain

Sly Margo 

Sgt Barker 

Iron hand Straken


Primed;

Sisters kill team 

Scout kill team 

Armiger Warglaive

Dark Guardians chaplian


Part painted;

Chaos kill team 

Deathwatch kill team 

Scout kill team 


Painted but not quickshade \ based;

Admech kill team 

Space marine kill team 

Grey Knights kill team

Hjaltland LI 

Hrossey Yeomanry 

Dagr Ormr scions 


I think that's it, I keep finding bits to add but I think that's it now. I also feel that I need to add an additional list, things that I know I'm going to buy. These are models that I will be buying, as soon as the new guard codex comes out and I cann confirm the rules for the various units.

Things I will be buying;

Wargames Atlantic cannon fodder x3

Wargames Atlantic panzerjagers 

Wargames Atlantic landsknecht Ogres 

There is most likely several other boxsets that I will be buying, such as the rumoured new rough riders but on the whole I think this is a complete a list as I can possibly make. 

I'll have some updates over the next couple of weeks for my various guard forces but that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment