Saturday 9 April 2022

Holiday plans

  So with being in stuck in the house for a week or more, I decided on a plan to get my Kill Zone Octarius terrain painted up. No this plan doesn't involve me painting much, one piece of terrain as it turns out, no, the plan involves getting the small people in the house to paint them. Now, the beauty of this plan is several fold. Firstly I don't have to paint the majority of them, secondly there is no wrong way to paint the terrain, so I don't have to worry about how its painted and lastly, it's keeping the kids entertained. 

We sprayed the terrain black with some cheap car spray paint, maybe not as completely as needed for main models but more than enough for basic terrain prices. 

The only issue was the uneven number of terrain pieces, so I've opted to paint up the oil storage, as it's the only odd piece and only singular type of terrain. 

In addition, we sprayed up two hellbrutes, one each for the kids to paint as well, again one each. The original one is for the young man and the modified one is for the young lady. 


I'll post up pictures when their finished with them but I'm taking a completely hands off approach so it will be interesting to see the results. That's if blogger eventually allows me to post this, as apparently it violated the guidelines, how I'm not sure but I'll keep trying to get this posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment