Friday 25 February 2022

New hobbies

 Its been a little while since I've posted, about 3 weeks I think and while I haven't posted, I have been busy in the back ground with painting. However, I've also been busy with another of my hobbies.



Yep, that's my new Olympic style recurve bow and I've been playing with it and messing with settings since I got it a couple of weeks ago, I've also been watch every video I can find on YouTube about setting it up, tuning it and technique. Although I've only shot it a couple of times I've been shooting a club bow for several months and this was the logical next step. While I will never be an Olympic level athlete ( in any sport!) I'm not that bad at target sports, having started shooting target rifles at the tender age of 13 when I joined the army cadets. I've had a few years out since my eldest was born but it feels good to be back at it, even if I've changed bullets for arrows! Anyway, I've a few proper hobby posts coming up in the next couple of weeks, starting with a new terrain piece I've been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment