Tuesday 29 October 2019

Armiger warglaives

After the updates to the various kill teams, I thought I should post this one up, as it's been sitting in the draft folder for quite a while as well. Despite the length of time sitting in the draft folder, nothing has actually happen with these guys yet, there still exactly as you see them here, with the exception of the melta on top of the white one, that got broken off.

The two models, side by side

This one is still in component parts, as I intend to paint in sub assemblies.

This one has been built, primed and subsequently claimed by my son. He didn't want to paint in sub assemblies so it's all glued and fixed.

I'm planning on getting some contrast Pai to to finish these off, partly to give the paints a try and partly to see if it will work for my son when he comes to paint up his nids. Colour scheme is not really important here as they will go to form a small force with my AdMech units. In the long run another knight will join them, either a Castellan or a crusader. My first choice would actually be a crusader but a Castellan would also fit the bill. The force would represent a small household, with knight and a couple of squires supported by a small band of loyal guards from a local small forge world. Anyway, that's a long way off right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment