Friday 25 October 2019

Inquisitorial update

Following on from the AdMech update here is an update on my inquisitorial kill team. I'll not say much here as I'm planning on putting up a full team post with all the back stories and stuff, the same as I did for the Guard team. So enjoy the pictures.


Group shot. This group only includes the special weapons and other "characters".


From left to right; Vox caster, not much good in competitive play but it looks cool, Sgt and medic


Flamer, grenade launchers and melta gun

Hotshot volley guns and plasma gunners

My favorite three models from this batch. 

I like the medic (left) quite a lot, even though the combination of the old RT era body and the arms give it a very static pose, like she's contemplating how to deal with the injured party. To be honest I doubt that I will take the medic much in any games, as there not much use for guard. The plasma Gunner I like mostly due to the fact yes got his arm in a sling. Looking back at the model I should have painted up the arm to look like it had been burned by an overheating plasma coil but I've now varnished the models and so that's not an option. Still I think it's a cool looking model. The last model is the Vox caster, although it's more of a standard bearer. I'm quite impressed how the standard turned out, especially the gold, as I worked up through several gold colours before finishing with a light silver for highlights. Ok, it's not going to win any wards but still, I'm please with it as its definitely better than anything I've done before. 

I'll try and get the whole unit up here soon but first I need to find my notebook with all my scribblings in, otherwise I'm going to have to try and remember the stories from memory!

2 comments: