Friday 11 January 2019

A christmas post

Well, I hope that you have all had a good Christmas and New Year. Things have been a bit quiet on the blog front over Christmas, a lot quieter than I wanted, however this has been due to the fact that I have been quite unwell, struck down in the early hours of Boxing day by a childhood illness. Scarlet Fever is, for the most part, is an innocuous childhood illness, that comes with a sore throat, a rash and a white tongue, which is all that my children got and it was all sorted within a couple of days. I however, seemed to suffer from every possible side effect of the disease, with 3 days of sickness and all the fun and games that goes with that. Were over a week and a half since I came down with the fever and i'm still suffering with a secondary chest infection, although its nearly gone thanks to the antibiotics, but i'm still feeling weak and my appetite has still not returned in full, nor has my voice, which is still a little croaky.

I plan on getting back to blogging properly in the next week or so and have a few bits to post up from Christmas and also some WIP posts as well. In addition, I am hoping to post up some stuff for my Astra Militarum kill team, the finished team and also the back story for each member. So plenty of stuff to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment