Friday 1 June 2018

So this just happened........

The other day I had a quick visit from a friend, who called round to drop off some items that will form part of a trade. When I get my copy of Forgebane, the necron half of the box will be going back the other way and will form my half of the trade but in the mean time, I have already received this lot;



In there are 3 attack bikes, 11 normal bikes (9 from various DV sets), a squad of Skitarii and a Tech Preist Dominus. 

The three attack bikes, which will join the Dark Guardians, are complete, the extra bits are in the bag at the back. They are all going to be armed with multimelta's, as I think I have enough anti-infantary firepower but lack some longer ranged anti-armour firepower, plus they didn't come with heavy bolters, just multimelta's, which did make the decision a bit easier.

The bulk of the bikes, with 2 sergeants, 2 plasma and 3 normal bikers. 

Two more bikes, still to be built, one with plasma and one with bolt pistol. The chances are one of these will be converted to a librarian model, to give me some psychic powers and denials. 

The last two bikes and these are standard bikes from the MPPK bikes. These will be recieving a bit of an upgrade to make them in to an apothecary and champion, meaning the bikes need to be equipped with plasma talons rather than bolters. 

The sprues in the picture belong to the skitarii (below) and a tech priest Dominus, both from forgebane. These will be going in to storage for a while, until I get my box set and then I can start to figure out a force. I will probably get the AdMech codex at some point, so that I can field these guys properly but for the moment, they will be well down the list of builds. 


So there you have it, my latest addition to the pile of unpainted plastic. I have, as I always do, grand plans for this lot but it could be a while before they see fruition.

No comments:

Post a Comment