Friday 27 March 2015

Sisters of Battle

Well, Skitarii (aka AdMech), are here, and I'm slightly underwhelmed. I don't mean that in a bad way, just that it doesn't float my boat, so to speak. There are still a lot more models and rules to come, but I really can't get excited about the new faction and I really don't know why. They are an Imperium faction with decent looking models and rules, but their is just something about them that I don't like. I'll have to see what the rest of the releases are like before I really make up my mind though.

All the rumours going around has sparked the age old questions and rumours about everyone's favourite bolter babes, the Sisters of Battle. Personally, if this release had been a sisters release, then I would have been jumping for joy and raiding the petty cash draw for every last penny! But, alas, it appears that plastic Sisters are still some way out, although the possibility is still out there.

Personally, I would love to add a Sisters contingent to my Inq detachment, with added plasma servitors. The Sisters would add the weight, with maxed out 20 sister strong squads with a couple of Seraphim squads flying about all backed up with Dominions and Retributors, with melta by the bucket load. Maybe not the greatest list in the world, but a very fluffy one.

Hopefully, one day Sisters will get a plastic release and then the fun can begin! Provided of course, I've finished every other project!

No comments:

Post a Comment