Tuesday 17 August 2021

Kill team 2021


 Well I’ve done it, I’ve taken the plunge and put my money where my mouth is and have brought the new kill team box. I have brought through Element Games, giving myself a nice little discount that meant that i could throw in the compendium for nothing. Also, if it’s worked properly then the boys at DZTV should get a bit of benefit from my purchase. I may well be getting some extra terrain, board and possibly the orks but not sure about that one. However, there is a bit of a catch, delivery date is currently 3rd December!


I’m really looking forward to getting this set, the terrain looks fun and easy to build and paint, the models look amazing, although I’m still very tempted to sell the Kreig models and get a set of the new Cadians, plus Cadian command squad to build a full veteran kill team. I guess by the time I get the box through, they may well be on sell on there own. 

I’ve been having a look on the web at the various leaks, about the rules and kill teams and planning my approach to building up my new kill teams. There has been a minor problem with this though, which I will go into detail in another post but basically, with the new format and the loss of a number of elite units, many of my forces are not legal anymore and I may need to combine a number of forces to make just a single legal list. While I suspect that they will release extra books with more units in the future, I still think that my forces will not be fully legal. 

Even so, I am really looking forward to getting games in with the new system, whenever that will be.



No comments:

Post a Comment