Tuesday 14 February 2017

Valkyrie finished

Been racing through this one while the girls were watching their chick flicks. So here is the finished article, kinda, possibly. I'm still debating some sort of stripy camouflage on the top but I haven't decided yet. With the vendetta being camouflaged I like the plain lines of this, they contrast each other quite nicely I think. There's a shot of the two of them at the bottom so you can see for yourself.





The blue underneath looks a lot brighter in the pictures then it does in real life. 

And here are a few pictures with its wing mate



As you can see, there are a few differances ( notjustthe colors!) which set the two apart. With the two together, I have to say I'm leaning towards some camouflage, probably just a subtle color shift to brake up the outline a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment