Tuesday 27 January 2015

100 views!

Well, it's the first milestone of the blog, 100 views! Ok I will admit that I might have cheated a little especially at the beginning when I hadn't figured out blogger fully, not that I've figured it out now!

Anyway, the stats show 100 views, so thank you to everyone who has looked at my blog and also to the few regular viewers who frequent the page.

One thing that I've found interesting is where the views have come from, so far I've had views from;

The U.S. - 55
The UK - 27
France - 4
Poland - 3
Hungary - 2
Panama - 2
Russia - 2
Canada - 1
Sweden - 1

Now most have come fre the UK or US, which I expected, but I didn't expect views from places like Hungary or Panama. I suppose that 40k is a world wide game after all, either that or there were some very lost people out there!

In addition, good old IE seems to be falling by the wayside when it comes to browsers, as Chrome (45 views) and Safari (26 - 30 if you include mobile Safari), are a lot more popular than IE (15). Windows and Mac, 36 and 34 respectively, are pretty even in the system stakes, although when you include the other Apple platforms the figures change, 57 views to 43 on other systems.

I know that's all rather geekish, but I think there is a little bit of geek in everyone that plays 40k or WHFB for that matter.

Anyway, thank you for looking at my blog, it makes me happy that some one out there is sharing my passion of 40k and my little slice of the 40k universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment