Friday 2 August 2024

Rough Riders

 This is a pos that I should have done a while ago but for various reasons I forgot to post it up, so here it is.  The photos are not very good, as they were taken quickly before I went away on holiday. 

The complete squad

There are two 5 man squads that have been modelled so that they can be run as a single ten man squad, which given my recent experience will probably be hope they will be run most of the time. Combined with the changes to the reinforcement stratagem there seems little use in 5 man squads, as the damage output can be so swingy. They have gone from doing 3 wounds on the charge through to doing over thirty after being charged. 


Goad, Frag and Melta lances

Two Sergeants 

The two sergeants have been modelled so that one is obviously a sergeant and the other can be either a normal model or a sergeant with his sword sheathed.


I really like these models, they are very dynamic poses, however, they are also very fragile and I have also had to repair a couple of the lances already! I can see these being a pain to store and I may have to find some sort of bespoke storage solution for them, as they currently don’t fit into any of my current storage boxes. I have thought about getting more of them, as they are fun to use, but i think for the moment I’ll just stick with the 10.




No comments:

Post a Comment