Saturday 19 May 2018

PDF painting update

So, here is an update to the Hildasay PDF force but it is also a short update on the blog. Don't worry though, the blog will still.be continuing as normal, with only a couple of exceptions. After many years as a full time house husband and father, I have re-entered the active workforce. I figured it was about time as, although I've had a few little jobs here and there ( my last P60 was for £160.23!), I have now got a proper part time job. This means that I am.now working night shifts over the weekend and this has eaten up a lot of my usual blogging time, not with work but sleeping! So, I've missed a few of my posts over the last few weeks and while I will still be posting, for the moment I will be aiming for just one post a week for the moment, until I get use to the new routine. I have a significant amount of half written posts in my draft box, including a review of the Blood Angles Codex. I hope that I can get back to blogging twice a week again soon, hopefully using my work breaks to write. At the moment I'm still struggling to think, let alone write during my breaks!

Anyway, here are some shots of the last few Hildasay PDF soldiers and some of there completed weapons. Unfortunately the photo quality is rubbish, I was trying to get some pictures before the whole lot was cleared away for my parents coming to visit, as my hobby space is in the spare bedroom.

The last batch of models

3 classic 2nd edition missile launchers.

A better shot, you can actually see the firers now.

The rest of the bunch, a couple of mortar men and some others.

A very poor shot, well move swiftly on.....

The completed heavy bolter teams, two squads worth.

The front on shots are all very dark.

Some close ups of the base details, some of the local plant life,

And some sand bags.

Lastly a 2nd edition heavy bolter team. I will have to dig out a 60mm base for these guys to sit on.

So there you have it, a little update of the troops and the blog. Hopefully I will get some time soon to get some more posts written up and scheduled. Next on the painting table (when I get it back) are 6 mortars and 6 lascannon to finish off the heavy weapons teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment