Tuesday 21 January 2020

Xmas POP's

Time for something a little more visually pleasing I think. So without further ado, feast your eyes on these little fellas;


Ok, so we've pretty much all seen them these days and they are no doubt decorating many painting table around the world but I think there freaking awesome!


Technically only one of them is mine, the red one, the other belongs to my son.

Flame red hair, tribal tattoo, axe and bolt pistol (??), everything a son of Russ should have.

Oh, and cool Mohican hair job. 

The details on this thing are spot on to me. Every element you'd expect to find on a model is there, from the hair to the wolf pelt. They really have captured the essence of a son of Russ.

My model is a Blood Angels Assault Marine, resplendent in the armour of Baal, with the classic Inferno pistol and chain sword.

Classic beakie marine

While the left pad has the classic Blood Angels iconography, the right shoulder pads has the markings of the Second Company, the yellow blood drop, along with the lightning bolt of the 7th squad on his knee. 


So the Blood Angels from the 7th squad, second company and the Space Wolf is from Ragnar's great company and I believe is a Blood Claw. Either way, I love them!


Hopefully we'll get the other two models and maybe more if they bring out more,  like maybe a guardsman?

No comments:

Post a Comment