Friday 15 March 2019

New Recruit

The last few weeks have been some of the longest couple of weeks of my life, sitting at the in-laws waiting for our third little one to make an appearance. While I like and get on well with my in-laws, spending 4 weeks there is pushing my limits. Anyway, were no longer waiting for the arrival, as he finally decided to show up, 13 days late and weighing a healthy 9lb 6oz.


So, another potential recruit, let's just hope he doesn't decide to start an Eldar army!

Now, we just have to wait the best part of a week for flights home!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, welcome to the world little... not so little one. I understand your feelings about living under another's roof ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's fine for a week or two for holidays but when you just sitting waiting not knowing for how long, it gets quite tiring! What's really got me is, we left in such a hurry I forgot my little box of hobby stuff and I've had loads of opportunities to paint and could have had a whole kill team painted from scratch by now!

      Delete
  2. Hey, what's wrong with Eldar? ;)

    Congratulations mate, can I suggest "The Commissar" Sebastian Yarrick as a name??? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could try but I'm not sure shellsgo for Yarrick as a middle name!

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear all worked out well! And yeah, even when you're staying with someone you like, it's really nice to get back to your own space again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always nice to get back home again.

      Delete