Friday 22 June 2018

Birthday haul

As you might have guessed from the title, I recently had my birthday. It was a quiet family affair, which was perfectly fine by me as I'm getting too old for all night raves these days! (Ok, so I've been to old for quite a while!). So while it was quite on the social front, it was a bit noisier on the 40k front. In amongst the presents I received were these two beauties:

Forgebane

Bullgryns

In addition to these I also decided to purchase a few items myself as a bit of a birthday present to myself. While these were not nearly as exciting, they included:

Army Painter Flock

Basing Gravel

MDF boards

Dice pack (X3)

So, a nice little haul, destined for various different things. I'll go in to more details on a couple of them in another post, but the basics are Forgebane will be split with a mate, bullgryns will be turned in to bodyguards, flock and gravel will be used to finally base my models, the MDF boards are for basing my terrain and the dice are to be used as wound markers. Simple really.

No comments:

Post a Comment