This is a project that has been on going for a couple months and at this rate will be ongoing for several more! When I brought the guard Armageddon box, it came with a squad one the new Cadians alongside the vehicles. Now I don't have need for Cadian, so I thought I would have some fun with them. After much thought and rooting through my bits box, I decided on an AdMech vibe to the kit bashed, in a similar vein to the Miasman Redcowls, although with AdMech guns as well.
As you can see, I have got some of them built and a number of them are prepared ready, but there are still a few that are needing bits to complete them.
I have one plasma gunner built plus a number of riflemen, although I'm short on the rifles to finish all the models off.
I have had to do some kit bashing to get some of the bodies to work, as they have been taken from a number of sources.
Most of the bodies are from the Cadian squad box but some are from the Centaur passengers and some are from the Rogal Dorn tank crew. The Vox caster was from the Centaur, and is now sitting on a lascannon power cell, while sipping a cup of recaff.
Lastly we have the "Cadian" Castellan, who is going to be incharge of this lot. I don't quite know how I'm going to be running these guys yet. I would like to run them as AdMech proxies somehow, or maybe just keep them to when I run my knights with the guard, as a sort of guardian unit. At them moment however, they are more of a modelling fun project more than actual playing pieces!





No comments:
Post a Comment