Friday 19 April 2024

Deathwatch

 Deathwatch are next in the Photo Booth, aka some pieces of paper on the desk. I haven’t taken pictures of all the models, there isn’t much point, as they are all the same really. I will have to get some proper army photos done at some point, once I’ve painted up the two rhinos!


First up are two of the three dreadnoughts, the first is an old push fit model with a scenic base, so its had just a few tuffs of grass on, the other two are standard bases fully flocked.



Here is a small selection of the marines. I haven’t done the transfers on some of these yet, that something to try and sort at some point soon. There isn’t much of a hurry for doing them though as I doubt I will ever have these out on the table top, as I think we’ll lose the base deathwatch vets in the new update. 




Here are a few characters, Watch captain Artemis, a Chaplain and a Lieutenant with jump pack (which must have been an option at some point but is no longer an option for anyone, even in legends)


So there they are, the first fully complete, painted, varnished and base space marine army, just another 4 more to go!






No comments:

Post a Comment