Tuesday 19 September 2023

Elysian Starstriders

One of the reasons that I was in need of some more spray paint was because I had been persuaded by my children to spray up these models to let them paint. Now I do have plans to run these models in games, well the Rouge Trader Retinue anyway, as the Star striders are not as good as other units that I can run. 


Anyway, I used the last of my grey spray on these guys and girls, not that I mind at all, as it meant that my eldest two spent at least two afternoons sitting together painting without arguing (well, not very much anyway).


I thin my son ended up painting the majority of the models but I think that was down to the fact that he is more use to painting, having painted all of his own Tau models, where as my daughter has only painted a couple of models and none very recently. 


I believe that my daughter painted most of these models, especially the Lectro-maester and Death cult assassin. While I wasn’t to sure when I was informed of the colour scheme that my daughter wanted to use, I actually think that it works quite well. 


My son painted the Voidsmen and went for some more traditional colours. I do like the red visors, they really stand out from the gold. 


It’s a bit hard to see by my boy also painted the hair on the Void Master orange, to match his own!


And we cant forget the bestest boy in the universe. Although I think that its more of a Doberman my son decided that he wanted to paint it more like a German Shepard, it looks good though and if I do ever field the Voidsmen then I will also field the doggo. 


I now have my new spray cans and I will be moving on to the Kasrkin proxies and Navy Breachers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment