Friday 21 July 2023

Summer holiday lull


 So there has been a little bit of a lull thieve last few weeks. I have been away on the family summer holiday and finding time to write and post has been hard. I have however been working on the codex review and it should be finished and starting to go up over the next week. The articles are written i just need to sort some pictures and proof read, because most of them have been written on the fly and at speed!

In other news, I’ve just realised that my blog has adverts! I have no idea when this happened. I have applies to get ads, mostly to see if i can gain some sort of funding for this hobby of ours, no matter how minor it might be (9p so far!) but every time i applies i was rejected for some reason or another that i could not work out, so i gave up but i was checking something out the other day on a different device and looking at the actual blog rather than the blogger interface and there they were! Mostly rubbish Temu ones, but they were there. I will have to try and figure out if i can get more targeted ads or something, i have no idea if or how to do this though. 

Lastly I have a lot of projects ready to run, so hopefully I’ll be able to share these over the coming months, so there will be lots more to come, the blog is not dead yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment