Friday 13 July 2018

Completed Hildasay PDF Heavy weapons

After a long period of procrastination I finally took the plunge and brought some basic material for my birthday and these were the first units completed. Now, I just guessed as to which basing material to get, as there are so many options out there these days. It appears that I struck it pretty lucky with my choice, as the colour match is pretty good, despite the fact that this was the first time I had actually seen the basing placed onto my mat.

The completed heavy weapons squads assembled for parade.

From back to front, two heavy bolter teams, a missile squad and a mortar squad.

On this side, there are two lascannon squads, the second missile squad and finally the second mortar squad.

Top down shot of some of the bigger bases. You can see here that the bases are not a perfect match to the table but they are not bad at all. I think that if I had based them with a gray paint rather than the brown, they might have matched better.

Another shot of the assembled forces.

This is all of the heavy weapons squads that I own now completed and these will form the bulk of the Hildasay PDF force, alongside a couple of squads of vets, which will be sorted out further down the line. Next on the paint table are the remaining Hjaltland LI forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment